scorers

A friend of mine has a "Perf-It Score Board" which is a plexiglass manual
scoring board. It has a groove in it and you can slide a bar into different
positions to create the proper jig size. Then you just use a bone folder or
other scoring tool. You can also use a perforator with it. The only
drawback I thought it had was it wasn't that big-- but okay for 10 x 11
photo album pages, if I remember right. Perhaps it comes in different
sizes.The phone number of the company is 713-659-3908. The cost of the one
she has was about $70.00.

Stephanie