Re: Rolltaq Adhesive applicator problems

I find that I need a "soft" surface rather than a hard table to make the
applicator work.  I put the piece to be glued on a pad of waste sheets
(telephone book pages are great) and start the roll from the middle to the
end (going off the piece to the waste paper) then come back to the middle
and roll toward me (again going off the paper onto the waste paper).  The
one thing you cannot do is go over what you've just rollaqued.  One swipe is
all you get, when you try to go over to add more glue it just tends to
"erase" what was there.

Hope this helps,

d. guffey