Re: Dremel/drill

I also have a Japanese version of this type of push-drill and I gave up using
it. It jammed and stuck all the time, would never go through more than 1-3
sheets of paper. Tandy Leather makes a set of bits and a handle that you
strike with a hammer to make the hole. It was cheep (about $10) as opposed to
the Japanese drill (over $50). I just got this tool and haven't had much time
to experiment but have had good reports from others who have used it.   Patty
Grass