Desired monograms

I am posting this message for Sue Allen, a colleague in the book
arts.  Please respond to the list or to Sue Allen directly at

greer.allen@yale.edu

I am seeking an initialed or emblem style signature for the following
artists who made cover designs for trade books published in the turn
of the century period, roughly 1885-1915. Many of these artists worked
in the fields of book plate and poster design as well. While I have
seen rough representations of their marks, I am hoping to find
directions to a source from which I could make a pretty accurate line
drawing.  This is for a section of a book I am writing called Gold on
Cloth: American Book Covers, 1830-1910.

The designers are

Charles Livingston Bull
Horace T. Carpenter
Walter Appleton Clarke
Edward B. Edwards
Olive Lothrop Grover
George H. Hallowell
Eric Pape
Olive Rush
Will Schank
William Edward Blomfield Starkweather
Herbert Deland Williams
Mabel Williamson

Sincerely,
Sue Allen

Rutherford W. Witthus
Curator of Literary and Natural History Collections
Thomas J. Dodd Research Center
University of Connecticut
405 Babbidge Road, U-205
Storrs, CT  06269-1205