[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Dremel/drill
- From: Sam Lanham <slanham@HCTC.NET>
- Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 08:27:12 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <199901070246.UAA14384@roadrunner.sig.net>
- Message-Id: <199901071327.FAA14824@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Tandy Leather makes a set of bits and a handle that you
>strike with a hammer to make the hole.
Tandy also sells a rotary hand punch with several different sizes of
punches. It works well for a few sheets so long as you don't need to get
far from the edge.
Sam Lanham (email@example.com)