Re: Rolltaq Adhesive applicator problems

I've used Rollataq on a number of occasions over the past couple of
years, and in general liked the result. I agree with Pamela and others
that you need to clean the roller before using it. I usually run it a
few times over scrap paper until it gives a uniform coating. Also, be
sure to check that the reservoir is full. I've run low without realizing
it, and gotten spotty results that way.

Followup question to the person who suggested wrapping it in plastic: do
you put the wrap over the closed Rollataq, or over the open roller, then
snap on the cover over the wrap?

and does anyone know for sure that this is an archival adhesive?

Betty Steckman