Re: Rolltaq Adhesive applicator problems

Gaylord is adding right now and it will be listed in a Spring sale catalog,
with a discount, which is due out April 1.

p.

>After trying any number of rolled adhesive applicators, this item sounds
>like another I'd like to try.  I looked in the 1998 Gaylord catalog and it
>was not listed by name or under adhesives.
>
>Can you help locate a source?

>>    In schoen gebundenen Buechern blaettert man gern.   <<

Peter D. Verheyen
<Email>                               mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
<Webmaster>              http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>   Mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@listserv.syr.edu