[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Women of the Book exhibit
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Women of the Book exhibit
- From: "Judith A. Hoffberg" <umbrella@IX.NETCOM.COM>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 03:14:51 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <199901050500.VAA21949@ixmail3.ix.netcom.com>
- Message-Id: <199901081116.DAA12590@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Women of the Book: Jewish Artists, Jewish Themes at Sharadin Art Gallery,
Kutztown University, Kutztown, Pennsylvania from 4 February - 7 March 1999.
Panel discussion to begin at 5:30 p.m. on 4 February with artists on the
East Coast participating, moderated by curator, Judith A. Hoffberg. A
walk-through of the exhibition will take place on 5 February. There are 92
artists from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, England, Italy, Israel, South
Africa and the United States. For more information, contact Judith A.
Hoffberg, curator, firstname.lastname@example.org at any time or Dan Talley,
Director, Sharadin Art Gallery, email@example.com after 14 January 1999.