Re: A new Web Site

To Betty S. and all who tried to find Barry Carter's URL. I made one teeny,
tiny error in the address and, as we've all found out, it has to be exact.

Correct URL: http://www.icomnet/~barryc/index.html

Please try again. Perhaps the site is too new to reach by searching for the
book, Infinite Wealth, or NeuroNet.

Infinite Wealth discusses the corporate world, how management practices
have contributed to the win/lose situation we have now, and offers a
solution so that everyone, including producers (workers), users (consumers)
and management benefit equally.

NeuroNet is a plan for collabaorating to build a win/win world.

Let me know if you still have trouble finding the site.

Betty Storz   storz@mcn.org