No Subject

Rollataq Revisited
Have been out of town and just saw this thread, so hope I'm not doing a
repost.  Some people "walk"(as in being sure the wheels turn several
revolutions) their Rollataqs daily to keep them mobile.  You can also pop
off ther wheels and wash the roller, applicator and all with warm water if
the glue gets clogged up inside.  I also put some of the glue in a squeeze
bottle to use just like you do the PVA glues if I need a thin line or small
amount.
Mary Hackney aka Synchronicity