Re: Looking for source for bookbinding cloth. . .

Hi . I,m answering  about bookcloth. We (Colophon) are located in Lacey
Washington.  I don't have any spring colors. I have Rohhalbleinen #402 in
it's natural color. And also Brillianta in White, Charcoal Gray, Black,
Dark Green, Dark Red, and Royal Blue. Let us know if any of this would be
of interest. colophon@olywa.net or 360-459-2940.