[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Looking for source for bookbinding cloth. . .
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Looking for source for bookbinding cloth. . .
- From: colophon <colophon@OLYWA.NET>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 13:57:46 -0800
- Message-Id: <199901082159.NAA18670@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Hi . I,m answering about bookcloth. We (Colophon) are located in Lacey
Washington. I don't have any spring colors. I have Rohhalbleinen #402 in
it's natural color. And also Brillianta in White, Charcoal Gray, Black,
Dark Green, Dark Red, and Royal Blue. Let us know if any of this would be
of interest. firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-459-2940.
> From: Teresa Stroud <tstroud@SOUND.NET>
> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
> Subject: Looking for source for bookbinding cloth. . .
> Date: Thursday, January 07, 1999 5:55 PM
> Anyone know of a catalog or online resource that sells bookbinding cloth?
> Looking for soft spring colors.