that New Web Site

Bookies-

A previous posting presented a New Web Site. The URL was not accurate. So,
for anyone who was interested in locating Barry Carter's URL discussing the new
book "Infinite Wealth," here's a URL that works:

http://www.icomnet.com/~barryc/index.html

I find it frustrating to attempt a visit to a site when I have the wrong
address, which is why I'm passing this info along.

Since the topic is related to this list only by dint of being a book, nobody
will present this information again. I have no connection with this site.