HMP video request

Y'all:
I received this query. Maybe someone can help Ms. Hardenburgh:
Answer her at pen@montana.com
From: "Wilma Hardenburgh" <pen@montana.com>
To: <patbooks@primenet.com>
Subject: Videotapes
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 19:40:22 -0700

Hello -
I will helping with a 3-hour workshop on "paper" being presented to a local
calligraphy guild group soon.

The focus of the presentation is to encourage members to "use good rag
paper" for their calligraphy work.

I'm writing to you to see if you have made a videotape about good handmade
rag quality papers being made in a volume-type setting.  We want them to
see papers being made and show them why some are are laid, wove, cold
press, hot press, etc.

Do you sell such a videotape?  If so please let me know and tell me the
cost and address so I can place an order.

If you don't have such a videotape, could you direct me where I might find
one.  I've contacted Twinrocker Paper Co., and have contacted Amazon.com
and have done searches on the Internet and have had no luck with any of
these sources.

We are not interested in videotapes about "individually" making paper in a
home-type setting.  We've done presentations about this previously, and
this is not the aim of this presentation.

Thank you for any information you can provide.

Wilma Hardenburgh