Re: Thickness

Sam:

A great posting!  However, I don't think that the various metrics are
easily interchangeable.  Thus, two boards each 1 mm thick can have very
different densities and thus different weights.  However, I think that
it's worth exploring some way of finding reality amongst thick and thin.

R*

On Mon, 11 Jan 1999, Sam Lanham wrote:

> Use the same measurement for board thicknesses throughout your catalogue;
>    or
> provide us a conversion chart that will inform the simple-minded among us

Department of Psychology
UMBC
1000 Hilltop Circle
Baltimore, MD  21250