Guide to undestanding paper terms and specifications

there is an excellent book which deals with all aspects of paper, specifically
for USERs of paper as opposed to makers of paper. It is Which ? Paper : a
guide to choosing and using fine papers for artists, craftspeople and
designers by Silvie Turner published by Design Books and distributed through
Lyons & Burford  31 West 21st St. NY,NY 10010, 1994. I find it one of the most
valuable references on paper around. There are conversion tables for weights
and measures, extensive glossary,
surface and sizing info,properties of handmade and machine-made papers,
archival information etc. It is in a paper back 8" by 10" format and cost
26.95 according to the sticker or my dog-eared copy. I think I bought it at
Kate's Paperie in NYC and hopefully it is still in print.
Nancy Bloch