Re: Looking for a song

Betty Storz <storz@MCN.ORG> wrote:
>I am restoring an early edition of "Redwing." a well-known song from the
>'20s. Parts of the lyric are missing and I need the words to the entire
>song. Do any of you remember or have a copy of the lyrics? Where do I look
>for the sheet music or a recording? It may be in a songbook from that
period.

Is this the right song...

        http://www.adelphi.edu/~bradley/Flatpickle/Lyrics/redwing.txt

...??? I just did a search for "redwing lyrics" and found several
references to it.

Hope that helps.

Ron :)

                    Oooh! Lookie what happened to Psymon! 8)
                            http://www.psymon.com
                       Sterling Moon Specialty Coffees
                         http://www.sterlingmoon.com