Re: Rollataq

>You fill the container with Rollataq adhesive--a PVA-type
>white fluid--then roll the roller across whatever you want to paste.

Can you use other adhesives with it, like wheat paste or hide glue?

                    Malcolm T. Upton
 8901 Normandale #1004  Ft. Worth, TX 76116
        817/560-2316  malcolm@uptons.net
                   http://www.uptons.net/
"Once we thought if we sat a million monkeys down at a million typewriters
we'd get the works of Shakespeare. Now that we have the Web, we know this
isn't true." --anonymous