Re: thicknesses

I fully agree with Sam!! although I usually just make the best of
things if I get the wrong thickness, and luckily my projects are
usually flexible enough to accomodate such things.

and I also highly recommend the Which? Paper book by Sylvia Turner. I
was able to buy it in Britian less than two years ago without a
problem. it doesn't seem to be too common in the states, though, alas!

by the bye, I am happy to be back on the list and hearing what people
are doing! I am on from Jordan, and I don't get to read as often as
I'd like but I really enjoy it since I have been unable to find anyone
here who shares my interests. if anyone knows of practicing book
artists in Jordan, or printmakers, or letterpress printers, I would
love to know about it.

the motivations questions was fascinating...nteresting how many were
moved by war (a topic that leaves me cold, but I am young enough not
to have been majorly affected by any of them. the Holocaust Museum in
DC, however, cannot fail to affect anyone, including me. sad that is.)

leil

==
It is so very H O T I do not know
how to write it large enough.