Re: Looking for a song

>Red Wing - haven't thought of her for years. My mother used to sing the
>song. Also a parody which substituted Charlie Chaplin for RedWing

Don't forget Woody Guthrie's "Union Maid" which used the same tune.

Mark W. Arend
Beaver Dam Community Library
311 N. Spring St.                      Outside of a dog, a book is
Beaver Dam, Wisc. 53916                    man's best friend.  Inside of
(920) 887-4631  (fax 887-4633)             a dog it's too dark to read.
                                                             --Groucho Marx
www.centuryinter.net/bdlib/
Scoutmaster, Troop 736

mailto:arend@centuryinter.net