No Subject

>Hello. I am looking for any quote that people might have regarding books.
>Please send them to azdford@futureone.com or the list. Thank you

There are several on a quotation site I found...

http://www.cyber-nation.com/victory/quotations/subjects/quotes_subjects_a_to
_b.html#b

I peeked under "books" and saw several pages.

The site is a little goofy - promising "... Over 13,000 Fabulous Quotations
(Indexed By Subject) To Inspire You To Live A Happier And More Rewarding
Life!"

Ha - It hasn't changed *my* life, but I have found some useful quotes.

hope this helps -
Roberta