Paper Making Video

Hi,

Although I have never seen these videos there is a series produced by
the University of Iowa Center for the Book.  I believe that there were 5
in the series which came out in 1994.  Two of the series were on
Japanese papermaking and 3 were on Western papermaking techniques.  The
first in the Western series was titled - Western papermaking I classroom
equipment and techniques.  I located this series in the catalogue of an
art school library and they may be available in art school libraries
elsewhere, I imagine by contacting the Iowa Center for the Book a full
description might be available and you could then determine if it had
the content you were seeking.  I'll see if I can find out any other
information and if I do will post it to the list.

Tim Atkinson