Mailboxes

Morning folks,

Just wanted to ask that you check your mailboxes to make sure they're not
full, especially AOL and Hotmail users. I've been getting a greater than
usual number of error messages and hence deletions from this group in
particular. If this is a habitual problem, you might wish to consider
actually downloading your mail to your computer and not keeping in their
server. As a point of information, the server is set more or less for 0
tolerance on "mailbox full" bounces and you will get bounced. You are more
than free to resubscribe however. If you keep your mail on the server so
that you can refer to old messages remember that it is also archived on the
web.

Thank you for your cooperation.

p.

                                >>> I loved working in the library. <<<