Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 12 Jan 1999 to 13 Jan 1999

University of Iowa Center for the Book Papermakeing videos are described on
the Center's web page at http://www.uiowa.edu/~ctrbook/

>Although I have never seen these videos there is a series produced by
>the University of Iowa Center for the Book.  I believe that there were 5
>in the series which came out in 1994.  Two of the series were on
>Japanese papermaking and 3 were on Western papermaking techniques.  The
>first in the Western series was titled - Western papermaking I classroom
>equipment and techniques.  I located this series in the catalogue of an
>art school library and they may be available in art school libraries
>elsewhere, I imagine by contacting the Iowa Center for the Book a full
>description might be available and you could then determine if it had
>the content you were seeking.  I'll see if I can find out any other
>information and if I do will post it to the list.
>
>Tim Atkinson

Pamela J. Spitzmueller
James W. Needham Chief Conservator for  Special Collections
Harvard University Library Preservation Center
Holyoke Center 821
Cambridge, MA 02138
phone 617-495-7654 or 495-8596
FAX 617-496-8344