THE LARGEST BOOK IN THE WORLD (fwd)

I received a letter from the Mayor's Office requesting any information about
"THE LARGEST BOOK IN THE WORLD".
"This book, called the GOLDEN BOOK OF Cleveland, measures five feet by seven
feet, and is three feet deep, containing 6,000 pages for signatures and
weighs approximately two and half tons."  This tome was manufactured by L.L.
Brown Paper Company of Adams, Massachusetts for The Great Lakes Exposition
of 1936 commemorating the 100th Anniversary of the incorporation of
Cleveland as a City.  This book was supposed to have been given to the
Western Reserve Historical Society, but was not.  Has anyone seen a 2 and
half ton book?  MARTIN HAUSERMAN, Archivist, Cleveland City Council
e-mail mhauserman@ClevelandCityCouncil.org
<mailto:mhauserman@ClevelandCityCouncil.org>  phone 216-664-3054/address 601
Lakeside Avenue Room 219, Cleveland, Ohio  44114

The_12hr-ISBN-JPEG_Project                    since 1994 <<<

> serial                ftp://ftp.wco.com/pub/users/bbrace <
> eccentric             ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/bb/bbrace <
> continuous           ftp://ftp.teleport.com/users/bbrace <
> hypermodern         ftp://ftp.rdrop.com/pub/users/bbrace <
> imagery online   ftp://ftp.pacifier.com/pub/users/bbrace <

Usenet-news: alt.binaries.pictures.12hr/ a.b.p.fine-art.misc
Mailing-list: listserv@netcom.com / subscribe 12hr-isbn-jpeg
Reverse Solidus: http://www.teleport.com/~bbrace/bbrace.html

{ brad brace }  <<<< bbrace@netcom.com >>>>  ~finger for pgp