Guess Who Died?

Guess Who Died? Memories of Baltimore (artist book) update:

Thanks again everyone for ordering GWD?  It's doing well and I
appreciate the support. For those of you who are interested I have two
public readings/events in the works:

Sunday, January 31 at the West Nyack Public Library 2:00
Contact: Nancy Moskowitz (914) 639-1734

Sunday, April 11 at Bibelot Bookstore, Pikesville, MD 2:00 Contact
Amanda Graham (410) 653-6938

If you want to know more, send me an email --- Mindy
--
Book Conservation Dept.                 The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Phone:  (212) 650-2891                  Thomas J. Watson Library