Re: bookcloth, another query

>Speaking of bookcloth, I am in search of the source of a fine-woven
>paper-backed cloth (like Iris or Cialux, but no one of these) that is a
>beautiful warm olive green. I purchased some awhile back; am running out;
>can't find the source!  Thanks.
>
>Scott Kellar

Sorry for the lateness but I've been swamped by three separate e-mail lists.

Send me a mailing address and I can send to you a sample book of the cloth
Campbell-Logan Bindery carries.  We recently expanded our stock to include
some iris-like cloths.

Perhaps we have what you're looking for.

Happiness bought and paid for
is happiness none the less.

Duncan
<dmc@minn.net>