Re: Rotatrim Board Cutter

Regarding Davey Board, we have found the best thing so far is a regular
band-saw. You certainly can't take the stuff to your local printer for
cutting...not if you want to remain on good terms with them anyway...the
stuff dulls their cutting blades terribly.
 ;-)

Does anyone out there have any better ways than a power tool? Other than
cutting layer by layer with a utility knife, by hand?

Thanks!
Cher Selleck