[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: documentation...?
- From: Roberta Lavadour <paper@OREGONTRAIL.NET>
- Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 11:13:10 -0800
- Message-Id: <199901201916.LAA10306@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I know this may be a complicated question, but thought I would throw it out
While there is a standard, formal documentation process for prints, what is
the protocol for documenting editioned book works? I am familiar with the
format for a colophon, but what if the work is sculptural, or if adding a
colophon wouldn't be appropriate for other structural or visual reasons?
Any thoughts, or any leads on a reference book that addresses this?