No Subject

thanks to everyone who has sent me information about paper selling! I
am a little overwhelmed by the response; for some reason I wasn't
expecting it to be so enthusiastic and I am not completely organized
to handle it. however, I'll get moving! and thank you to those of you
who passed on my message; I've gotten answers from groups I've never
even dreamed existed....

thanks again, and if anyone has more information, I'd be happy for it!
this list is one of the best.

==
It is so very H O T I do not know
how to write it large enough.