Re: polymer plates

--------------2FCB37368CA267EB7A066B1F

We buy our plates from NA Graphics, PO Box 467, Silverton, CO 81433
telephone 970-387-0212.  They sell magnetic bases and Vandercook and
platen press parts also.  They are helpful and courteous, too.  Audrey
Niffenegger, Columbia College Chicago Center for Book and Paper Arts.

Deborah Ford wrote:

> Hello. Does anyone have any sources for purchasing polymer plates.
> (Particularly in the SW or West). Thank You
>
> Deb Ford
> azdford@futureone.com
> Prescott, AZ

--------------2FCB37368CA267EB7A066B1F

begin:vcard
n:Niffenegger;Audrey
tel;work:Columbia College Center for Book and Paper
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:aniffenegger@popmail.colum.edu
x-mozilla-cpt:;0