Illustrator

Hello all,

As a professional illustrator with over 35 years experience preparing
artwork for print, I've seem so many of the fields in which I have loved
and worked literally dry up. Clients and designers seem to be satisfied
with mediocre artwork, clipart and funky, unintelligible,
computer-generated type and design tricks.

Is there any room for skilled craftmanship and draughtsmanship anymore?

I have been so discouraged about finding enough work in my field to support
myself, that I have turned to generating my own work and self-publishing.

I have been following the threads regarding Artists' Books and perhaps I am
missing something. Can this possibly generate enough work to survive?

Have you any thoughts on this?

Linde Mullin

Linde Mullin
Mullin Art Publishing