Re: A Question Regarding Glue Machines (Potdevin, Shaeffer, Minco, Etc)

>>Subject: A Question Regarding Glue Machines (Potdevin, Shaeffer, Minco,
Etc)

Is there anybody out there using a type "2R" machine? <<

    I've been using a 15"  2R machine in my bindery for about 9 years now.
I run it an average of three days a week.   I oil it and clean it.  Other than
that it has required no further maintenance.  I use it for paper, cloth and
board.  I can't imagine life in my bindery without it.

Pete Jermann
Preservation Officer/Bookbinder
Friedsam Memorial Library
St. Bonaventure University