Re: a beginning for a list of virtual "books"

At 09:33 22/01/99 -0600, Anne-Dorothee Boehme wrote:
>I didn't expect to generate so much interest!
>Instead of replying individually to all the people who want the (few) URLs
>that I have, here is my humble compilation. (I hope they are all still
>active):
<snip>

Well, hey! Don't forget my "A Letter To An Imaginary Friend" site! Plus my
main site (Psymon) which looks similarly like a "book"!

If you're curious, the URLs for both are in my signature, below.

Ron :)

Allow me to introduce my selves-> http://www.psymon.com
Art-> Every Angel Is Terrifying-> http://www.psymon.com/art/
A Letter To An Imaginary Friend-> http://www.psymon.com/letter/