Re: Rotatrim Board Cutter

I use a 31 " Niagara cast iron, foot powered sheet metal shear made in
1930.  Every sheet metal shop has one and can be found at school sales with
regularity.  Many more of these around for sale used than second hand board
trimmers. Mine was manufactured less tha a mile from my house, since the
Niagara foundry is on Niagara Street...just down the street.

A little light sanding of the edge fuzz and your in business.

Best Regards,

Michael

At 03:22 AM 1/21/99 +1100, you wrote:

> [...]
        M I C H A E L   M O R I N                  M.F.A., M.L.S.
    Director Celtic Press                Instructional Media Librarian
      Buffalo  New York                   D'Youville College Library
                              ba202@freenet.buffalo.edu
       Member Buffalo Free-Net Executive Board of Directors