Re: Cutting boards.

While it takes up a tremendous amount  of room. (the shop is the rather
large floor of an ex-dairy barn..... so it fits) the best single investment
we have ever made is the power driven (used to be steam---- now is air
pressure driven) 19th century German board shears (44 inch blade) I bought
at auction. Cuts clean, cuts true, cuts anything up to 3/8 inch of
wood!!!(don't ask) and cuts every time. I know space is the consideration
but it really has made all the difference. Knowing what I know now I would
pay any amount for the ease and accuracy of cutting this tool provides. No
struggling no tosses in to the bin or holding box because of a miss cut. And
the speed!!

Of course now they call me lefty.

Regards,

Kurt Klappenbach