Clarification, request for slides

Greetings, regarding my earlier request for slides to use in a presentation
in April, I apologize for the confusion - I'm not planning to pull anything
of the internet, my request for slides is for actual slides that I put in a
carousel and project on a screen, then return to the artist after the
presentation. I've re-read my post and am not sure how the idea that I was
planning to pull off web-pages came through, but obviously it somehow did.
Anyway, I again appeal to any artists who would like to send SLIDES to help
with this presentation.