Re: Shears for Cutting Board

Hello Shane in Arkansas,
I have a metal shear with a 30" cutting width in my Print studio.  It was
purchased at a 2nd hand equipment dealer for cutting zinc and copper plates
for etching.  When this thread came up a while back someone mentioned that
it worked well, I tried it and voila!  I will look for the brand, but I
don't think that is important--check out a Little Rock Yellow Pages or
classifieds for metal cutting eq.
More later,
Charlie in Texas

Crazy Creek Press