Seeking: Book arts-creative writing summer workshop

<!-- I am posting this message for someone who is not a subscriber. Please
respond to her as well as the list. I am sure there are others who would be
interested in the same information. Thank you, Peter -->

I am looking for a summer institute/school (along the lines of Penland in
NC or Haystack in ME) that offers both Book Arts AND Creative Writing
courses/workshops. If someone knows of such a program, please send me an
e-mail and let me know! Please reply to me at: afalsafi@igc.org

Thanks so much for your help,

Wendy Call
afalsafi@IGC.APC.ORG