Re: Color copies -- transfering

?

Maybe you are refering to the recent article in Somerset Studio, page 58,
on artist Nadia  Hlibka? Mentions her process of coating the image side of
a color photocopy with Golden's Acrylic Soft Gel (glossy finish)  Three
times, and then once dry washes in tub of water, rubbing paper away,
leaving photo on gel......

 Dennis Jordan
Studio Artist / Printer
Gig Harbor, WA 98335