Re: Color copies -- transfering

About 30 years ago I used to do this using clear contact paper when I
wanted to make a transparent copy of images printed on coated stock. I
assume that any clear laminating plastic would work as well.  This is good
for those of us who don't like waiting for the multiple acrylic coats to
dry.

R*

BTW, Peter has done a superb job on the listserv archive.  I have searched
it on a number of occasions and have always easily found the information
that I knew had been posted as part of an earlier discussion string.

> >> From: darius <darius@DISCOVERNET.NET>
> >> The previous post I am refering to described
> >> applying coats of this "glue"
> >> to the front of the color copy,
> >> soaking the piece in water,
> >> rubbing away the backing paper,
> >> and then attaching the film with more of this "glue".

Department of Psychology
UMBC
1000 Hilltop Circle
Baltimore, MD  21250