Re: A Question Regarding Glue Machines (Potdevin, Shaeffer, Minco, Etc)

>>Subject: Re: A Question Regarding Glue Machines (Potdevin, Shaeffer, Minco,
Etc)

Excellent. That's what I was hoping to find out. You say you run board
through it. Do you have a board feeder attachment?<<

   My machine just had the regular cloth feed rollers (2 small rollers on the
top).  This handles board just fine as long at it is flat and not warped.  The
thickest board I use is an .098 board.

<<How do you like the glue adjustment dial? <<

     The dial is on the left side (my left as I am facing the output side) of
the machine and is as convenient as I need it to be.

Pete Jermann
Preservation Officer/Bookbinder
Friedsam Memorial Library
St. Bonaventure University