news from Indigo Som; CA & WV

Happy New Year everybody! Thank you to the list for letting me post this
longish announcement. Sorry for any dupes.

In this email:
1) American American, a 2-person art exhibit in San Francisco
2) Writing workshop in San Francisco
3) Bound to Happen, a group exhibit in West Virginia

1)
AMERICAN AMERICAN
INDIGO SOM
DONNA KEIKO OZAWA

11 February - 3 March 99

Crucible Steel Gallery at CELL
2050 Bryant Street
San Francisco CA 94110
Gallery hours 7 days 11 am - 6 pm

American American events:
6 - 9 pm, Thursday 11 February          Opening reception for the artists
7 - 9 pm, Wednesday 17 February         Artists talk
7 - 9 pm, Wednesday 24 February         Donna Ozawa critique for artists
                                        (call 415.255.4628 to sign up for crit)

This is the first exhibit of the gingham work I did throughout 1998. Come
check it out!

2)
There is still room in my workshop:
Creative Writing for Visual Artists
4 Tuesdays in February (starting 2/2)
$90
San Francisco Center for the Book, 300 De Haro, San Francisco CA 94103
info@sfcb.org
Call 415.565.0545 for more info or to sign up.

3)
For those of you in West Virginia:

Bound to Happen
Group exhibit of artists books
28 January - 6 March 99

Paul Mesaros Gallery
West Virginia University
Morgantown WV 26506
info 304.293.2140 x3210 or kolson@wvu.edu

That's all for now... if you want more info please feel free to email me back.

Look forward to seeing you at one of the events for American American!

Indigo Som
indigos@sirius.com