classes at Paper Pleasures, Denver

We've just published our class list for the next 2 months and it may be of
interest to you. If you want more information, let me know.

February 9, Valentine Cards, taught by Melissa Andrews, 6:30 pm, $25
February 10, Valentine Cards, taught by Melissa Andrews, 6:30 pm, $25
(different cards from first class)
Feb. 21, Paper Making, taught by Ray Tomasso, 12 - 5 pm, $85
Feb. 24, Fun Cards and Party Favors, taught by Cynthia Greathouse, 6:30 pm,
$25
Feb. 28, Sculptural Cast Paper, 12 - 5 pm, Ray Tomasso, 12 - 5 pm, $85
4 Mondays in March (March 1,8,15,22) Calligraphy, the Italic Hand, taught by
Sandy                   Marvin, 6:30 pm, $90
March 2, Flexigons, taught by Melissa Andrews, 6:30 pm, $25
March 2, Long Stitch Book, 6 pm, Melissa Andrews, $28
March 11, Floral Paper Wreaths, taught by Lara Turner, 6:30 pm, $27

On March 9, at 7 pm Tom Leech will bring a sound slide show called Paper Road
Tibet which describes a project ot reintroduce paper making in Tibet.

On March 14 there will be a show of Ray Tomasso's great papers which are
perfect for calligraphy, they are sized and very beautiful.

On March 20, there will be a demonstration by Cynthia Greathouse on Decorating
with paper, with tips for home decorating as well as events such as weddings.

We hope to see you.

Alice Turak                                                     the weather is wonderful, snow last night, sun
Paper Pleasures                                 today
270 Columbine Street
Denver, CO  80206
303 370-1280