MAKING COLOR FULL PASTE PAPERS

 MARILYN HATCH, BOOK ARTIST, from Wellesley, Massachusetts will be giving one
of her superlative 2-day workshops APRIL 24-25 (Saturday & Sunday) 9am -4pm
at SALTWINDS YANKEE BARN in Kingston, south of Boston  near Plymouth.

Come and join this designer paper love-in (!) and spend two whole days
with Marilyn makig beautiful subtle and not-so-subtle multi-colored paste
papers. Did we hear you say, " Now that we've made 'em, what do we do with
'em?"
No Problem!  Marilyn has more ideas up her sleeve than you can shake a
stick at...such as: origami boxes, decorative envelopes, greeting cards,
pamphlet bound books, bases for calligraphy and many other stunning
structures as time and your own past experience and needs dictate.

The course fee is $112 plus $8 materials fee to the instructor. Morning
muffins 'n coffee plus a hearty lunch each day is included. There are several
on site rooms available for travelers.

You may e-mail me your snail mail address to obtain a flyer which will also
include information on 4-day workshops with Master Marbler Galen Berry,
Beaded Bindings and Beaded Books artist Mimi Schaer plus several others
to be announced soon.  Thankyou!

Lilias at Saltwinds Yankee Barn Workshop
Box 52 Kingston,MA 02364-0052   (781-585-5622)