Re: MAKING COLOR FULL PASTE PAPERS

Dear Carolyn:  Your enthusiasm has brightened my whole evening!  You are
now on the workshop mailing list....and I hope you will indeed join us.
Marilyn is
a great lady, very well organized, precise, warm hearted, and extremely
approachable etc. etc.  There are a few rooms here on site and a delightful
antique B&B down on the river.  Here, the small bedroom is $35, the larger ones
( one with a double bed) $50 per night.  Muffin & coffee in the a.m. and lunch
are provided  under the course fee which is $112  (with a materials fee to the
instructor of $8.)
Cheerio

Lilias