Re: Unique Books?

Could a printer/binder then create a edition of 20 books and then claim that
each one is unique because the leather used to bind each one is slightly
different? I would not think that the recepient/customer of each "unique" or
"one of a kind" book would very pleased to learn of the exsistence of the
others and the hair spliting that developed their definition as a one of a
kind item. Being ethical about ones work and its representation is important
and follwing the spirit of what is meant by unique in artistic
representation should be included.

KK