[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Guillotines
- From: Sherri McDonald <papertobook@HOTMAIL.COM>
- Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 22:40:13 PST
- Message-Id: <199902020650.WAA10480@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
My name is Sherri McDonald and I am looking for a guillotine cut trimmer
to buy new or used. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good source?
I'm looking for a manual table top model to do small work. I looked
into office size ones but the cutting space was only 3/4 inch, which is
to small for me. I'd like 2-3 inches cutting space.
Please send me information if you have any.
Thanks to everyone.
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com