Guillotines

Hello,
My name is Sherri McDonald and I am looking for a guillotine cut trimmer
to buy new or used.  I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good source?
I'm looking for a manual table top model to do small work.  I looked
into office size ones but the cutting space was only 3/4 inch, which is
to small for me. I'd like 2-3 inches cutting space.
Please send me information if you have any.

Thanks to everyone.
E-Mail:  papertobook@hotmail.com