Boston Book Arts --First Meeting

From:  Sharon McCartney <lilypeek@aol.com>:

As you may remember from previous list entries, I have been trying to form a
Boston area Artist Book group to exchange ideas and share work.
 I wanted to inform interested book artists that we have a date and place for
our first meeting:

Sunday, February 21st @1:00
At Marsha Ciro's studio in Watertown

We will spend the afternoon introducing ourselves and our work to each other
and discussing plans for the group.  Bring your ideas and samples of your
work!

For more info or to RSVP please email me <lilypeek@aol.com>  off list.  For
directions to Marsha's studio, please email her <mciro@mediaone.net>