[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fw: you suck
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Fw: you suck
- From: Chris McAfee <Chris_McAfee@BYU.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 09:53:59 -0700
- Message-Id: <199902021654.IAA19150@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I received this message as a direct response to my posting on the book arts
list. It's comments like this that make me consider not posting on the web.
You see, if this person is a fanatic or something, they now have enough
information about me to come terrorize me and my family. What I'd like to
see is that people like adharma not be allowed to subscribe to the list. I
understand opinions about animal rights. I also understand that I do not
suck nor am I an evil person.
Harold B. Lee Library
Brigham Young University
> From: adharma <email@example.com>
> To: Chris_McAfee@byu.edu
> Subject: you suck
> Date: Tuesday, February 02, 1999 9:39 AM
> Using an animal's skin for a book cover? That's terrible. I think
> someone should skin you and grace a bookcover with your worthless hide.
> DO YOU YAHOO!?
> Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com