Re: Fw: you suck

The offending subscriber has been removed from the list. I will not
tolerate this kind of conduct on this list, end of discussion. And please,
let's not turn this into a materials ethics discussion.

I want everyone to feel that they can post. We don't have to agree with
everything which is written, believe me I don't, but we have to be
tolerant of each other. While there have been some serious spats on this
list they have, thankfully, remained very short and very infrequent. Let's
keep it that way.

Peter

Peter Verheyen, Listowner: Book_Arts-L
mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com