[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fw: you suck
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Fw: you suck
- From: Peter Verheyen <pdverhey@DREAMSCAPE.COM>
- Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 12:02:23 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <199902021654.LAA26640@ultra1.dreamscape.com>
- Message-Id: <199902021703.JAA19004@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
The offending subscriber has been removed from the list. I will not
tolerate this kind of conduct on this list, end of discussion. And please,
let's not turn this into a materials ethics discussion.
I want everyone to feel that they can post. We don't have to agree with
everything which is written, believe me I don't, but we have to be
tolerant of each other. While there have been some serious spats on this
list they have, thankfully, remained very short and very infrequent. Let's
keep it that way.
Peter Verheyen, Listowner: Book_Arts-L
> > Using an animal's skin for a book cover? That's terrible. I think
> > someone should skin you and grace a bookcover with your worthless hide.